Tuesday, August 16, 2011

things we carry• maddenphotography

Hello, it's Bree from Maddenphotography, and I am going to give you a look inside my bag!

Not the typical “purse” going on here. My daughter will be 2 in October so I am still sporting a diaper bag. I choose an awesome Igloo Cooler bag to be my diaper bag. It is easy to wipe out, (The beach somehow ends up in my bag every week! It also keeps things like my daughters milk and snacks nice and cool for the days when we are outside or at the beach. I got my Cooler bag at the grocery store LoL, but I love it and it works for us:)


My FAVORITE thing that is attached to me at ALL TIMES, is my IPHONE 4. It is lit up to see a picture of my daughter in action. This I take everywhere so I can always keep up with what is going on in my shop and respond to emails when needed. This is also my favorite thing to have as I take millions of pictures on it every day of my daughter being cute! I can't leave the house without it.


My wallet I have had for years. I love it because it opens up to be many different compartments and holds everything I need! It is leather so everything wipes off easy as well, which is so important when you daughter hides treats in your purse, or there is spilled milk!. It also comes in handy when my daughter needs something to keep her entertained. Lots of things to explore in here. :)

My baby sunscreen is a MUST at all times. We are always at the beach surfing or outdoors so we need to have this handy to make sure we are protected at all times.
As well I carry my Lancome Face sunscreen:) for me. As well as my very expensive($11 dollars) sunglasses that I got at Kohls! LOL Did I mention I have a 2 year old? That is why I get my glasses at Khols - they don't last very long with her around.


Diapers are always handy as we never know when you will need one ;). I buy the standard "up" target brand. They work well and get the job done! Also my little case of Huggies travel wipes are always on hand. Desitin is always in the bag as well as a “just in case”.


I am not a make-up girl, since I am always at the beach surfing or in the water. The only thing I carry around is my Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. What of my favorite and a great thing to keep your lips hydrated and protected!

And of course Since this is my “daughters bag” lol I must always have snacks and a sippy cup of water and or milk handy at all times! I choose the Platex sippy cups from Target as I find them sturdy and easy for her to use.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek inside my bag!

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to have a look inside Bree's life! At the beach all the time, huh! Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree love this! this was me a few years ago! and the sippy cup, snacks, diapers, etc. Jealous of the beach part every day and did I mention your daughter is darling!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I remember those days when my son was small and I carried all those toddler things! Thanks for sharing and bringing back some memories for me!

    ReplyDelete