7 Questions with Christina of Fr33na
1. Where do you live? Currently i live in Bakersfield, California. I am originally from Bucharest, Romania. The transition from a 4 million people to a city of 400,000 was interesting. I don’t mind experimenting. It’s just weird not seeing a lot of people walking on the street. I wouldn’t mind living up in the mountains as long as I would have a town nearby. Once in a while I feel the need to be surrounded by people.
Oh, and on top of that my dream is to move in Prague, Czech Republic.
2. What are you totally obsessed with lately? Other than fabric and crochet, I would say Photography and British Dramas.
3. Coffee, Tea or both? Pepsi please !!! I’m not a coffee person, though I remember stealing sips from my parents cups when I was a kid, just because we weren’t allow to. I used to have a cup of hot tea in the morning for almost 20 years. My favorite is Linden Tea with lemon.
4. What is your fave thing about being on Etsy? I like seeing artists from all over the world in one place. It’s like a big international marketplace I can shop for days and days and still find something unique.
Care to share a photo of you as a child?
5. And what is your least fave thing about being on Etsy? Haven't had problems so far, except that one time when I made a purchase from a scam store. Pay attention to the details of the shop before you make a purchase - like feedback and shop policies.
6. What are you afraid of? I am afraid of regrets, of being far away from people I love.
7. Who are you in love with? Jesus, my husband Lowell, and my large family ( 11 brothers and sisters, 2 nieces, 1 nephew )