Hello there! It's Meltem of meltemsem here with a delicious cake recipe - perfect for autumn!
Homemade Cake with Almond and Apple
*2 tbsp melted butter, room temp.
*1/2 cup crushed almonds
*1/2 cup of milk (125 ml)
*1 cup sugar
*1 + 1/2 cup flour
*2 tsp of baking powder
*1 apple or peach or banana
*1 pack of vanilla
Preheat your oven to 300 F (150 C)
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar using mixer
2. Add milk while mixing
3. Add the flour, baking powder and vanilla while mixing and stir just until incorporated.
4. Oil the cake pan with olive oil and sprinkle some of the crushed almonds
5. Pour the mixture into the pan
6. Peal of the apple (or another fruit) and slice it into thin pieces
7. Sink the apple slices into the cake mixture
8. Sprinkle the rest of the almond on top of the cake
9. Put butter pieces on the cake, place it in the pre-heated owen at 300 F ( 150 C) and cook it for 30-45 minutes
Tip: You'll understand the cake is cooked if there aren't any sticky pieces on the knife when you stab it.