7 Questions with Kathi Mundigler of All Things White
1. Where do you live? I live in Racine, WI with my husband Dave. I have lived in WI my entire life and in this house for 31 years.
2. What are you obsessed with lately? Figuring out how to organize my house. The vintage business has started to take over and our home is not especially large. We recently did our first large show- Junk Bonanza- and pretty much dropped everything in our small basement and garage when we got back. Now all of that cleaning out and organizing I was going to do "after Junk" is my reality. And on a more fun note drinking coffee and baking, they both make me happy. And are an excuse to procrastinate on the organizing.
3. Coffee or tea? I guess I just covered that- strong coffee with flavored creamer.
4. What is your favorite thing about being on Etsy? There are so many things I like it is hard to pick. The sense of community and the support of fellow teamies and etsians. And the amazing venue we all for our businesses, I would not have been doing this without Etsy.
5. What is your least favorite thing about being on Etsy? Accounting.
6. What are you afraid of? Mice and other rodents. They completely freak me out. Just had a little shiver even thinking about them.
Care to share a photo of you when you were little?
7. Who are you in love with? My husband Dave! We met in college at UW-Madison and have been together ever since. And of course my daughters Annie (thedancingwren) and Allison (elizabethwrenvintage) and my Mom. I am blessed with a wonderful extended family too.